Friday, August 12, 2005

Uhhhh........

Okay--

Even though I am not too happy with Sears Roebuck, Inc, I am not "officially" calling for a boycott. Now, as for what you come up with on your own..........well, I'll leave that up to you. And I do agree with Rob that the John Hancock Observatory is far superior to the Sears Tower. (For all of you that don't know of the great Rob "Le Doctór" Ridenwa, he is my friend from High School and College and was the best man at our wedding.) Anyways, the part that Rob left out of the story is that I eventually found out that the Sears people could've done what I wanted all along, they just didn't believe my story until I actually went back to the hospital to get all the clothes. (Yes, I had the receipt.) I know this story probably doesn't make much sense, but if I were to take the time to explain all the details, this post would be longer than the Cubs World Series drought. What you do need to know is that Kari's friend in Oregon and her co-workers were praying for me last night that I would have a "place to express my emotions." Apparently, God provided the middle management from the Sears in Littleton, CO as an answer to their prayers--I definitely was "expressive" with them! :-)

No comments: