Monday, July 25, 2005


     Today Kari was supposed to have a tracheotomy, but scheduling problems have put it off until tomorrow.  There was some thought that they would not do one because she was showing good signs of breathing on her own, but it appears that they will go ahead just in case complications come up in the next month.
     So Kari's family and Aaron and all of us wait.  There are big decisions to be made, like where Kari's rehab will take place.  Doors close and open, insurance requirements become clear then go fuzzy, one rehab center seems best, then another; and all in all there doesn't seem to be enough information yet to chose decisively. 

No comments: